Wednesday, April 2, 2014

An Article You Should Read... "Strength from Struggle"

This is an article written by my coach and owner of CrossFit Maven. I could easily quote him daily- the things he says are often so simple but always make so much sense and usually make me laugh. This is an article he wrote and one of the first things he sent me when I was thinking about joining his box (my 3rd switch in a year). It made me really understand him as a person, coach, and athlete. I think it will resonate with a lot of people.
My favorite quote recently when someone asked about the success of Maven: "We aren't consistently lucky". It is so true... lots of hard work, great programming, etc go into a successfully competitive box. Happy to be a Maven.

Read this Article :)




No comments:

Post a Comment