These muffins are sugar free, dairy free, nut free and gluten free... Does that maybe make them guilty free? Hehehe. If you don't have baking powder and you use baking soda your muffins will be a dark green color... The combination of baking soda and sunbutter does that. They taste awesome still just don't be scared. Baking powder and Sunbutter will give a slight green tint but not even close to as bad. I didn't use any other nut butters so maybe it won't happen with them- be a mad scientist and find out!
6 Ingredient Blender Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder (or 1/2 tsp baking soda)
- 1 cup Sunbutter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
1. Put all ingredients except chocolate in a blender and blend until smooth. Stir in chips by hand.
2. Grease a muffin pan (makes 9-10 normal muffins, 20ish minis) and fill 2/3 full.
3. Bake 8-10min. Let cool in the pan and store in the fridge.