Since it is a new year why not try something new? When I was vegetarian I always salivated at ruben sandwiches and corned beef hash so now that I can eat a ruben like it's my job I decided to take on corned beef hash. The first time I made it I bought the corned beef... then after someone at the box posted a sandwich with homemade corned beef that same day I decided to not be lame and to make it myself too.
Corned Beef Sweet Potato Hash- 1-2 lbs Corned Beef (I go heavy on this)
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and small dice
- 1/2 Sweet Onion, small dice
1. Saute the onion and potato in a little bit of oil or grass-fed butter over medium high heat until potatoes are almost fork tender (7-10min)
2. Add the corned beef and saute a few more minutes until some pieces are getting crispy. Taste for salt and pepper. Corned beef is salty so you might not want to add salt.
3. Serve with a poached or fried egg...yum!