Mom as Rx
Weekly Workouts/Meal Prep
Beef & Poultry
Fish & Pork
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Paleo Salted Raspberry Chocolate Bark
Sweet tooth is kicking in... I ate this for breakfast with my coffee- naughty. This can be made in minutes and taken to the box to share with all the hard working open athletes :) do it.
Salted Raspberry Chocolate Bark
- 1 10-oz bag of dairy free chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raspberries, diced
-1- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
1. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
2. Spread onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper...max 1/4 inch thick.
3. Sprinkle on raspberries and salt.
4. Freeze for an hour, break apart and enjoy. Keep extra in the freezer.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)