Tuesday, March 25, 2014

5 min Paleo Strawberry Ice Cream

I don't know what my problem is right now... I'm either desperately craving sweets or in dire need of summer because I have been wanting ice cream so badly. Tonight I decided to thicken my usual protein shake and woohoo! Ice cream! It literally takes 5min including getting the ingredients out.

                                             

5 min Paleo Strawberry Ice Cream

(Printable Version)

- 1 scoop Protein powder (vanilla or banana cream)
- 10-12 Frozen strawberries (no sugar added)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Milk (coconut or almond)
- Drizzle of raw honey
- 1 tsp  Pure Vanilla extract (optional)
- sprinkle of non-dairy chocolate chips (optional)

- Put the ingredients in a high-powered blender and start slow. Add more milk if it is too thick and blend until smooth. Top with more frozen berries or the chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment