I am usually mentally tough, but when nothing seems to be going like you thought it would it's nice to hear. Positives of the day include not finishing last and being the only wild card, and looking back at how far I have come. Six months ago I couldn't lift the weights I did or do a muscle up- always good to acknowledge how far you have come as you are preparing to move forward... new goals are posted on my board in my kitchen to look at every morning.
Maven girls doing muscle ups:
Henry Cavill (aka Man of Steel) was there:
Sorry for the lack of a creative name
Broccoli, Chicken and Wild Rice- 1 Pouch of Wild Rice (8.5 oz) or two cups cooked rice
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 2 Heads of Broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce (or more Coconut Aminos if you don't have this)
- 2 tsp Coconut Aminos (or gluten-free soy)
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1. Cook the broccoli. I roasted mine: Preheat the oven- while it is doing this cut the broccoli (I throw it in when I am done cutting regardless of the oven temp at the time...hehehee.) On a sheet tray spread the broccoli in an even layer and drizzle with olive oil. salt and pepper. Roast at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.
2. While the broccoli is cooking shred the chicken and microwave or cook the rice.
3. Toss everything together and enjoy. :)