Today was the first day of school for a lot of public school kids across the country. All the first day of school pictures are so cute. Education is definitely changing and there are so many options for parents and kids: private, home-schooling, virtual, hybrid, traditional... wow! Not many other countries have such options and a lot of the options are free. Whatever school-choice people make I would just like to say welcome back... and have a great year to my fellow teachers! Charlie and I spent our last day together before I headed back to work at the dairy farm.
- 1.5-2 lbs Flank/Skirt Steak
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mustard (I used dijon)
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Honey (optional)
1. Whisk the ingredients, aside from the steak, together.
2. Add the steak to the marinade and flip it a few times so it is covered. Store in the fridge, covered, for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. Over medium-high heat, grill the steak to your temperature preference, flipping once. Let the steak rest before cutting.