Chocolate Protein Pumpkin Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Pureed Pumpkin- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar (or honey probably)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Seed or Nut Butter (I used Sunbutter)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Non-Dairy Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix everything, except chocolate chips, in a bowl until combined.
2. Add the chocolate chip and stir again- the batter will be thick.