Still on my grilling kick, I took inspiration from a WildTree party my sister, mom, and pretty much all the women I work out with went to except me. They made bleu cheese burgers so I decided I could make something similar on my own. You could easily use a different cheese, but I think the bleu cheese holds up well to grilling and the cheese on the outside has a different texture than the cheese on the inside so good! I ate mine on top of lettuce from my garden pots... I have quite the harvest for my first time cutting the lettuce.
Bleu Cheese Burgers
- 1 lb Grass-fed Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Bleu Cheese- read the label- look for milk that isn't pasteurized- it shouldn't be
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Oil
1. Mix everything together until well combined. Don't overmix- it will toughen the meat. Form four patties, flatten and indent the middle so it creates a flat burger when cooked.
2. Preheat the grill and cook 5-10 minutes (ish) on each side depending on how you like your burgers cooked and how hot your grill is.
3. For the zucchini, I just cut it in half, tossed it in oil, salt and pepper and cooked it on the grill for a few minutes on each side.