I realize that steak prices are increasing it seems lately, so feel free to choose a different cut of meat. I just love flank steak... skirt steak is a good alternate though. I set up my prep station outside so I could watch Charlie in her new sand/water table!
Asian Marinated Steak Kabobs
- 1.5 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil (plus more for grill)
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-free Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Pineapple, cored and chunked
- 1/2 Onion, sliced in quarters
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and sliced
1. Whisk oil through garlic and rub, toss the steak in it. Cover and place in the fridge 6 hours or overnight.