I have also had a lot of events lately. We went to the Macedonian Convention in Detroit and my cousins wedding the next weekend.... Charlie was a fan of new dresses and the chicken dance.
Nut-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Large, Very Ripe Bananas (4 small)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Milk (or water)
- 2 Tbsp Honey* (more if you want it sweeter)
- 1/4 Cup Mini Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (non-dairy)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. With a mixer, or your arm muscles, mash the banana and add the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, milk, and honey. Mix until well combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake 45 minutes -1 hour until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and store in the fridge.