Here are the recipes...
Paleo Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
- 1.5 lbs flank steak (or skirt steak), cut against the grain in thin strips
- 1/3 cup arrowroot powder
- 2 Tblsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos (or gluten free soy sauce- reduced sodium)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey (I have made it with less and it works fine!)
- 1 Tblsp Siracha (or other hot sauce)
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2 large carrots, small dice (about 1 cup)
- 2-3 broccoli crowns cut into florets
1. In the crockpot mix the steak and arrowroot powder until it is evenly coated.
2. Whisk the remaining ingredients except the carrots, onion and broccoli and pour over the steak.
3. Add the carrots and onion.
4. Cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-3 hours. During the last half hour add the broccoli and stir.