Charlie rode a horse, played with her cousins...
and she made sand-angels. Innocence and Pure Michigan summer fun at it's finest.
When we got home my garden was over-run with tomatoes and herbs. It has been a wicked-hot summer and rough on plants, but one plant that seems to still be doing fantastic is my rosemary. It's delicious with olive oil to roast potatoes, but with how much I had I knew I had to use it more.... I have made a lot of marinades, but this has to be by far one of my favorites. Simple and flavorful. I am making it again this weekend and doubling the recipe. Try it on the grill!
Lemon-Rosemary Marinated Chicken
- 1.5-2lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Lemons, juiced, 1 Zested
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (I eye-balled it)
- 1 Tbsp Grill Seasoning (I used Salt-Free Mural of Flavor from Penzey's Spices)
- 2 Large Sprigs Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Mustard (I used Spicy Dijon)
- Salt and Pepper
1. In a large bag or bowl combine all of the ingredients. Roll the chicken around in the marinade and let it sit 4+ hours. Remove from the marinate and grill or bake the chicken... enjoy!
I ate mine on a salad with roasted beets and feta... yum!