Saturday, March 15, 2014

Banana-Strawberry-Chocolate Protein Shake!

This is by far the best thing I have made in a while. I am not lying when I say it is freakin delicious. I don't have a huge sweet tooth but occasionally I crave something like ice cream and this hits the spot. If you use less milk it has a frozen yogurt consistency and you can eat it with a spoon. :)


Banana-Strawberry-Chocolate Protein Shake!

- 1 Frozen Banana (put ripe bananas in the freezer, use a knife to help peel)
- 8-10 Unsweetened whole frozen strawberries (I buy these)
- 1 scoop Chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter (I used Sunbutter)
- 1 cup of Almond Milk... use less to make it thicker!
- 1 Tblsp Raw Honey

Use a high powered blender and blend until smooth. If you have a "weaker" blender cut the banana. 




No comments:

Post a Comment